Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Taguig City what happened?

Today I decided to visit my folks' place in Taguig and I was a bit disappointed of what's happening in my hometown.

I am no supporter to the previous administration of our city but I can't help but compare them with the current administration.

Ever since the current administration took place to govern, chaos have been an on and off event in the city.
More often than not, roads heading to our city hall are being closed due to threats of rallies from the supporters of the previous administration. (Well, this affects me personally because our  so-called-village is located at the back of the city hall.)

It's been almost two years since the last election, but the fight over who really won the mayorship over the city is still on going.

Everyone should move on and just respect whoever is in the position. Let the current administration to take charge. Let them do their thing.

And another point, if you are in the position, be fair to everyone, even to your enemies. Holding on the business permit because the location of the business is at your  enemies place isn't fair. Take political rivalry aside and just let the business operates as long as they are paying their taxes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment