Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Valentine’s Day To Look Forward Every Year


It’s Valentine’s Day and everyone all across the globe is celebrating this day.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Let me share to you one conversation I had from one of my customers from Australia. This is one of the simple yet sweet Valentine’s Day celebration I heard so far.
I’m a hopeless romantic so I find this so sweet. <3
Me: Are you going out tonight for a date?
Customer: No, we'll just stay at home. We have a tradition.
Me: Oh really? That's nice. What's the tradition?
Customer: We'll just have pizza & wine at our balcony.
Me: That's sweet. Is that for the whole family?
Customer: Oh! No, just me & my husband.
Me: Ohhhhh. That's so sweet. Did you start it since you got married?
Customer: No, since we met.
Me: Wow! How long have you been doing that?
Customer: 28 years..
<3
Isn't it sweet?
It's maybe just a simple celebration, but the fact that they've been doing that since they found each other and it's been 28 years now, is the sweetest part of it.
It was a love story made in heaven and maintained by God.
I am praying that one day, I'll find someone whom I'll be sharing our own-made Valentine's Day tradition. In which, both us will be looking forward for it every year 'till our hairs turned white.
I'm praying that GOD would soon send me the one He chose to be with me every Valentine's Day, for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment