Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduated from CANDY


Ate Mhaye and I were out in the supermarket to do her last minute Pinoy-made-grocery-shopping before going back to AU and I saw the new issue of Candy magazine with Blake Lively on the cover.
In my high school and college days, I found every article in the magazine very interesting. I read it from cover to cover.  But now it seems that my interests have already evolved. I scanned through the articles and only one article caught my attention, the article about Blake Lively of course.
After a few scans on the magazine, I’ve noticed that most of the articles on it are no longer relevant for my age. I have come to realized that I have matured in some ways (in SOME ways only, no violent reactionsJ).
Maybe I should start to accept that I am a grown up now and Candy magazine is no longer applicable for me. I should accept that I need to graduate from the teenie-weenie-magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment