Wednesday, June 22, 2011

M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N where are you now?


It hasn’t been that long since I started working with my current company. I never thought that I would feel this laziness and boredom so early.
In my previous company it took me a year before I felt this way. But here it only took me less than six months.
Every day, I have to drag myself to get out of the bed and go to work. I no longer have any motivations. Even if I think of money and my salary, it’s still not enough to push me to get up and go to work. I really don’t know what had happened to me, but I’m just so tired of this work. I am so over with the call centre.
For the record, I don’t have anything against the company or the people I work with. Everyone that I work with my previous or my current company was nice. There were instances that they have become the only reason why I am staying with the company.
I am not rich; I don’t have any savings either. My family don’t support me financially, but I really wanna quit this job. I know, this is not want I want and I know this is not where I should be.  I no longer want to be stuck in the four corners of my station, with my headsets on, listening for people venting out and answering the same questions. I don’t want to be in a work where I sit for rest of the day and for the rest of the week.
Production is my life. The outside world is my station. That is where I should be. Passion is my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment