Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Likes VS Dislikes


I am not a big fan of Miley Cyrus, but I can’t deny the fact that the girl is all so talented. She sings very well and acts well too.
Actually, I always caught myself singing along with her songs “The Climb” (which by the way is one of my favourite songs) and “Party in the USA”. And just recently I saw one of her movie, “The Last Song” and I should admit she’s a good actress.
Maybe I do like her as Miley Cyrus, the talented young pop star, but I strongly do not like her when she is Miley Cyrus the rebellious-slash-liberated-slash-daring-slash-seductively-sexy-wannabe showing up on pictures from paparazzi and some live shows.
No offense to the Miley Cyrus fans out there, but that is just how see her. And I hope she wouldn’t end up like my previous pop idols, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. They are really good in their craft but faded in the lime light because of the wrong choice of people to be with and the wrong choice of path to take.
It isn’t too late for Miley to change the path. She’ll be better if she won’t rush into growing up and going into the extremes. She is still young. I’ll be happy to see her following the Hillary Duff’s path, still famous, glamorous, settled and contented and no too much drama in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment