Sunday, May 29, 2011

Long Lost Sisters




Does she look familiar??? Better take a second look. J You must have mistaken her from an uprising hot-sexy-model-slash-beauty-queen from Israel.  J
Her name is Rae Carla, or just “Calai” (I actually her Calaicay sometimes). She’s a good friend and an office mate as well. I’ve known her for about four months now J and she’s been one of those people whom I got along easily. She’s been one of the people whom I trust in the office and also one of those that I share the tweetmis. J


Admit it she has a striking resemblance to Gal Gadot. They’re like some kind of long lost sisters or what the famous Shivaker “A brother (sister) from a different mother” J


Gal Gadot is an Israeli model turned beauty queen and turned Hollywood star. We’ve seen her in the Fast and Furious movies. She also appeared on Knight and Day as a henchwoman of Tom Cruise’s enemy and also on Date Night as Mark Wahlberg’s hot and sext girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment