Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank You For Patiently Waiting



“You have to find someone who shares the same beliefs and faith as what you have”, in short, as much as possible it should be a Christian too. That is just one of the things that were instilled in me as I grow up.
I wondered will I ever find that someone destined for me. But as a Christian, it was also instilled to me the virtue of “patiently waiting”. J But I guess I didn’t follow it not until after I graduated from college.
I fell in love with LOVE. I stumbled and fell for some guys who weren’t the right one. I got hurt. I cried buckets of tears. I revenged. I was stupid, that’s all I can say. I even made the biggest mistake of giving it to JUST someone. (And now I’m regretting it.) I WAS CRAZY FOR LOVE.
But now I’ve learned. I’ve learned that God has someone for me, (I know and I believe that). And I’ve learned that despite of what I have done wrong, there is someone out there who is willing to take me and love me as I am, including my flaws and all.
I will no longer wonder if that person will come, I WILL PATIENTLY WAIT for him. In God’s time he will come. Our paths would cross and would change each other’s lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment