Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Green and Violet and PINK


This blog will be all about the company I worked with and the one I am currently working with. Due to privacy reasons, let’s put like a code name for them. J Let’s label my previous company with Green and my new one Pink.  I won’t tell why. J
I worked for almost a year and a half with Green and it was great, because the environment and people were friendly.  But the only thing I don’t like about it was the night shifts and weekend work day. I don’t have my social life anymore. I don’t get to spend much time with friends and family. Plus the product is a bit stressful.
People around me said that I was lucky because the company was friendly and that I would never find another company that has the same vibe. And before leaving the company, I admit that I had fears that I might land in a company that is a complete opposite of Green. But I was wrong.
It’s been almost 6 months since I started working with Pink and I should say I didn’t expected that it’ll be like this. Pink was really different with Green, in a good way tho. The people and environment here are the same with Green, nice and friendly. But I should say I have more fun here. Account is less stressful and laid back. You have balance with your social life and work life. You get to enjoy and spend time with your family and friends without having to BEG or COMPETE for a Sat-Sun off.  You get to hang along with the all the people here, from the most top managers to the other agents from the other accounts. Managers are very visible and very hands-on, even their counterpart offshore. And one thing that I really like, especially in the training phase was, the culture trainer. In some company, they would just get some local who is good and knows a lot about English or the country, but never been there. Here, the culture trainer is imported from their country. If you have any questions about the cultural differences or just anything about the culture, the people or the country, you can get the answers first hand base on real experiences from someone who lives and been there not just base on books or some modules.
So far, I’m still enjoying my stay here, with the company and its perks, the account and the people I work with. Though, I am so eager to get out of the BPO industry ASAP, the people in this company made me stay here for little longer. J

No comments:

Post a Comment